Hey there, gorgeous dinner. Get in my face!
This amazing dinner of Cajun-style mahi mahi on Cauliflower rice with asparagus is made in one pot, on the BBQ, in less than 15 minutes. Easier than driving to get fast food, cheaper, and better for you.
Why aren’t you McEating this? This is so fast and easy, it should BE the dollar menu.
Eating good food is the new black.
15 Minute BBQ Cajun Fish, Cauliflower Rice & Asparagus (Paleo, Whole30, grainfree, glutenfree, dairyfree)
- 4 mahi mahi filets
- One bunch asparagus
- One bag of Trader Joe’s organic cauliflower rice
- Flavorgod Cajun seasoning
- Flavorgod pink s&p
- 4 -6 spoonfuls Cultured Omghee
- 1. Heat BBQ to 400F.
- Oil bottom of cast iron.
- Add cauli rice to bottom of cast iron pan.
- Liberally season both sides of fish with Cajun and s&p.
- Place fish on top of rice.
- Arrange asparagus on sides of pan. Season lightly.
- Put pats of ghee on fish filets and asparagus.
- Bake on BBQ with lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot. Try not to eat it all yourself.