How much do you love this idea? Homemade espresso ice cream, dairyfree and unsweetened, with dark cacao, toasted coconut, almonds, and instant coffee add-ins. It was insanity, I tell you. And so stinkin’ easy to make.
Espresso-Yourself Coconut Fudge Non-Dairy Ice Cream
(paleo, primal, dairyfree)
- 3/4 C chilled espresso or cold brew coffee
- 2 1/4C coconut cream
- 1 t Homemade vanilla extract
- 1/4 C date paste
- Add-ins: (no more than 1 C) toasted coconut, dark chocolate chunks, Powdered instant coffee, slivered raw almonds.
- Freeze ice cream canister per manufacturer instructions; I do 48 hours minimum, freezing canister upright.
- Blend all ingredients except add-ins in food processor.
- Chill for at least one hour, or overnight. Ice cream may not set if not properly chilled.
- Add ice cream mix to machine. Turn on and start churning.
- After a minimum of 20 minutes, you can pour in your add-ins, then continue to churn until ice cream sets or machine stops.