Rejoice, a cookie dough you can eat and NO SALMONELLA! In fact, this is cookie dough you’re supposed to eat with a spoon, scrape out of the bowl, and relive your childhood…without the nagging mom warning you about sickness. This isn’t for cookies, it’s for your face.
And guess what else, friends? It’s glutenfree, dairyfree, paleohmygawd, get outta here, slap yo mama, delicious.
If you love this, do yourself a favor and follow my blog, at the right here, to get an email every time I write new, fun things like this.
- 1 C raw, soaked cashews
- 1/2 C Burroughs Family Farms creamy almond butter
- 1/4 C coconut milk
- Pinch salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp organic coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- Soak cashews for 4 hours minimum.
- Add all ingredients, except chocolate, to the food processor.
- Blend until cashews thicken and recipe is desired texture, about 90 seconds.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Serve chilled with glutenfree pretzels, glutenfree crackers, or apple slices.