Coffee! Coffee! Nutella!
About 10 minutes start to finish
2 C raw hazelnuts
Generous pinch sea salt
1C prepared hot coffee
2ozs dark cacao bar
1 Tbsp mct oil
1 Tbsp raw honey
1/4 raw cacao or cocoa powder
1/4 almond or coconut milk
1. Throw hazelnuts and salt in food processor and let it run until it smooths out, approx. 5 minutes.
2. Brew espresso/coffee, add preferred accoutrements like cream or sweetener, making only 1C total. Blend. Leave in blender until next step.
3. Melt dark chocolate bar in 1 tbsp mct oil. Over low heat stir chocolate and mct oil until melted. Add to blender with coffee and blend with honey to make mocha mix.
4. Add coffee mocha mix to hazelnuts in food processor, blend.
5. Add milk in a drizzle, and then cacao powder, then dates, slowly to food processor. Blend until…
View original post 30 more words