Pictured here is my Paleo twist on sausage and peppers!
I am reposting this with additional pics and recipes of things I love to eat with mustard, which is basically everything!
This is easy, I took my old Paleo Spicy Honey Mustard recipe and made it Whole 30 compliant by taking the honey out, but still managing to maintain its flavor.
Here’s how I did it:
- 1/2 cup compliant mustard (I used a horseradish mustard for this version)
- 2-3 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce (I used GogoSqueez Organic)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil (I used hot pepper EVOO tonight)
- 1 Tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 dates
- 1/4 tsp crushed red peppers
- 4 dried cherries
- 2 purple scallions
- Generous dash of cayenne
Throw everything into the food processor (or blender) and blend until smooth. That’s it!
It’s great on Paleofied chicken nuggets…
View original post 71 more words