Loaded Dark Chocolate Candy Bars
16 ozs dark cacao (chips or chunks)
1tbsp @mctlean mct oil
1/4c unsweetened coconut
1/4c raw hazelnuts
1tsp dried orange peel
1tsp raw coconut nectar
1. In a double boiler, slowly melt chocolate bar/chips with mct oil. Stirring frequently.
2. In a separate pan, lightly toast hazelnuts, coconut nectar, orange peel, and coconut, until toasty brown. Medium-low for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to turn and stir. Do not burn or scorch.
3. Pour chocolate onto a dinner plate covered in parchment paper. Spread chocolate out evenly over plate.
4. Take toasted contents and sprinkle evenly across melted chocolate.
5. Freeze until firm. Store in fridge in air-tight container.