Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Candy Bars
16 ozs dark cacao (chips or chunks)
1tbsp @mctlean mct oil
1/4c unsweetened coconut
1/2c pomegranate arils
1tsp raw coconut nectar
1/2tsp dried orange peel
1. In a double boiler, slowly melt chocolate bar/chips with mct oil. Stirring frequently.
2. In a separate pan, lightly toast coconut, orange peel, and nectar. Throw into the melted chocolate. Stir.
3. Pour chocolate onto a dinner plate covered in parchment paper. Spread chocolate out evenly over plate.
4. Sprinkle pomegranate arils over chocolate.
5. Freeze until firm. Store in fridge in air-tight container.