Easiest lunch ever. Best reason ever not to eat fast food for lunch. I mean, it’s eggs and it’s salad, it’s egg salad! It is also delicious! Did I mention easy? So easy, I made this while my kids were eating breakfast yesterday, threw it together, put in the fridge to chill, and ate it when I got home for lunch three hours later!
Oh, it gets better than that…I ate it with plantain chips. Can you even handle that level of yummy and deliciousness, let alone fast and freaking easiness? I almost couldn’t contain myself at work yesterday, trying to wait that long to come home to eat it! It was worth the wait though, guys. So, so worth the wait!
Can we all agree you just need to stop eating fast food for lunch now? Seriously, make your own lunch friends. I love you enough to tough love you into health.
Easy Peasy Spicy Egg Salad
- 6 Hardboiled Eggs, sliced (I used Nom Nom Paleo’s recipe!)
- 1/4 c diced pickles (unsweetened is best!)
- 4 long sweet peppers, coarsely diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, diced
- 8 grape tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp homemade may (I used a version of Stupid Easy Paleo’s chipotle mayo)
- 1 overly generous tbsp of spicy mustard
Mix together, then chill. Eat however you like, I ate mine with Plantain Chips!